Earn Your Business Administration Degree in Kentucky
Tiffin University’s Business Administration Degree offers students everything they need to get ahead in life. All around the globe and from as close as Kentucky, students choose to pursue their studies at Tiffin’s Kentucky campuses. At Tiffin, our flexible and practical approach to real-life education allows you to finish your Business Administration Degree while achieving personal and professional goals. So, you can complete your degree online or at one of our satellite campuses. At Tiffin University, we want you to achieve your professional and educational goals while honoring your personal commitments. As a student from Kentucky, you can obtain your Business Administration Degree at Tiffin University; for more information, fill out an online information form.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Business Administration Degree at Tiffin University in Kentucky
Established in 1888, Tiffin University strives to cultivate a campus environment rich in character and diversity that caters to the personal success of our students. Our 110-acre campus, situated in Tiffin, Kentucky, offers facilities such as the Graduate Student Services and the Career Development Offices, which offer students the advice and support they need to succeed. Want to get started on the pursuit of a Business Administration Degree beyond your state of Kentucky? Contact Tiffin University today.
Studying at Tiffin University allows you to pursue the career of your dreams at your own pace. Our faculty is dedicated to providing programs that are learning-centered and offer professional insight, such as our Business Administration Degree program in Kentucky. If you reside in Kentucky but want more information about our Business Administration Degree in Kentucky, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011