Tiffin’s Business Administration Degree
You can still earn your Campus in Ohio even if you are a working professional with other obligations. Even with a busy full-time job, you can successfully earn your Business Administration Degree with the flexible program options offered at Tiffin University. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue three different degree types: bachelor’s, master’s, and program completion. Additionally, you can choose to study on campus or online, whichever works best with your busy schedule. If you have questions about earning your Business Administration Degree from Tiffin University, complete our online form today.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On-campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online), August, and October (online)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
The main campus is located in Tiffin, Ohio on a picturesque 110-acre campus. Home to three academic schools: the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences, our private university provides opportunities that last a lifetime. Different study options are available based on your program type including full-time and part-time options, accelerated completion and varying start dates. The Business Administration Degree is also available to be studied online. Tiffin University is the right choice for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their lifestyle.
Tiffin University's Business Administration program was created to assist students who needed a flexible and convenient program so they could complete their degree in a timely manner. Students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Organizational Management in about two years at one of our satellite campuses and in 18 months through our online program. Our staff and faculty share their wealth of knowledge from their related fields of expertise with the classroom. All of our teachers are professionals working in their field.
With available concentrations in:
Examples of types of careers for Business Administration graduates include:
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Bank Manager
- Distribution and Service Industries
- Financial Manager
- Government Agencies
- Human Resources
- Local Municipalities
- Non-profit organization
- Wage Salary Administration
Obtain your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree on our main campus, or pursue your program completion degree at one of our many satellite campus locations. Simply fill out the inquiry form to learn more about completing your Business Administration Degree today.
At Tiffin University, online or on campus, our students obtain a solid foundation on which to build their own personal career successes. Let us help you get started. Contact us to learn more about our Campus. Simply fill out our online inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011