The Business Administration from Tiffin University
If you’re currently working full-time, but would like to fit the pursuit of your Business Administration in Ohio into your schedule, look no further than Tiffin University. Tiffin University provides options that allow you to finish your Campus. At Tiffin University, you can pursue a bachelor's, program completion or master's degree. We offer programs on numerous campuses as well as online to cater to working adults who are looking for a convenient way to continue their education. Contact us today for more details on the Business Administration and getting the results you want.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Founded 1888
- On Campus and Online Academic Programs
- Enrollment: 6,816 students
- Faculty: 133 full time faulty; 80% hold doctorates or the highest certification in their fields
- The Richard C. Pfeiffer Library has an extensive collection of books, subscriptions to magazines and newspapers, microfiche units, and computers for online searching. The library is a member of OhioLINK and Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
Tiffin University’s main campus is situated in the Tiffin, Ohio area on a gorgeous 110-acre campus. We offer a wide selection of programs through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. You can complete your flexible Business Administration program in less than two years. Classes are conveniently available at any one of our campus locations or online. Tiffin University is the ideal option for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their schedule.
The Tiffin University Master of Business Administration (MBA) is highly focused on developing competencies in communication skills, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Tiffin University classes are taught by faculty, never graduate students, and concentrate on current issues in management and the technology-driven global workplace of the third millennium.
With the Business Administration, available concentrations include:
- General Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Sports Management
Examples of types of careers for Business Administration graduates include:
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
Obtain your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree on our main campus, or pursue your program completion degree at one of our many satellite campus locations. Fill in our inquiry form for more information about getting your Business Administration today.
At Tiffin University, online or on campus, our students obtain a solid foundation on which to build their own personal career successes. Your brilliant career future begins today. Contact us to learn more about our Campus. Simply complete and submit our inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011