Your Bachelor of Business Administration in Indiana
Tiffin University’s Bachelor of Business Administration offers students everything they need to get ahead in life. Students from around the globe and from as close as Indiana choose to pursue their studies on our Indiana campus. At Tiffin, our flexible and practical approach to real-life education allows you to finish your Bachelor of Business Administration while achieving personal and professional goals. As such, you have the option of completing your degree either online or at one of Tiffin’s scenic campuses. At Tiffin University, we want you to be able to pursue your education without compromising your other commitments. As a student from Indiana, you can study Bachelor of Business Administration at Tiffin University; contact us for more information.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On Campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow to you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online) August and October (online)
Bachelor of Business Administration offered by Tiffin University
Tiffin University was founded in 1888, spending over 100 years creating the ideal campus and learning environment for our students. Found in the Tiffin, Indiana area, our 110-acre campus continues to offer distinctive features like the Student Services Office and the Career Development Office, both designed to support students throughout their academic journeys. Ready to begin studying Bachelor of Business Administration outside of Indiana? Contact Tiffin University now.
Studying at Tiffin University allows you to pursue the career of your dreams at your own pace. Dedicated and committed, our faculty provide learning-centered programs which offer professional insight; for example, our Bachelor of Business Administration program in Indiana. If you reside in Indiana but want more information about our Bachelor of Business Administration in Indiana, call us or fill out our online application.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011