Tiffin’s Bachelor of Business Administration
Are you thinking about earning your Bachelor of Business Administration in Ohio, but are unsure about how studying will fit into your busy schedule? Tiffin University provides options that allow you to finish your Campus sooner than if you enrolled in a traditional program. We cater to working adults who are looking for a convenient way to continue their education by offering programs like the Bachelor of Business Administration in numerous campuses as well as online. To learn more about pursuing your Campus complete our online form today.
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On-campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online), August, and October (online)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
Tiffin University is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area and our 110-acre campus provides an ideal setting to obtain higher learning. We offer a wide selection of programs through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. Different study options are available based on your program type including full-time and part-time options, accelerated completion and varying start dates. The Bachelor of Business Administration is also available to be studied online. Tiffin University is the ideal solution for busy adults looking for a program that work with their schedule.
Tiffin University's Business Administration program was created to assist students who needed a flexible and convenient program so they could complete their degree in a timely manner. Students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Organizational Management with a specialization in Entrepreneurship in about two years at one of our satellite campuses and in 18 months through our online program. Our staff and faculty share their wealth of knowledge from their related fields of expertise with the classroom. All of our teachers are professionals working in their field.
Obtain your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree on our main campus, or pursue your program completion degree at one of our many satellite campus locations. Complete our online inquiry form to learn more about getting your Campus today.
Get started on a brighter career by pursuing your Bachelor of Business Administration at Tiffin University. Your brilliant career future begins today. Contact us today for more details about our Bachelor of Business Administration . Simply submit our online form or give us a call.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011