Your Bachelor of Business Administration from Tiffin University
If you’re currently working full-time, but would like to fit the pursuit of your Bachelor of Business Administration in Ohio into your schedule, look no further than Tiffin University. Tiffin University provides options that allow you to finish your Campus. If you have already completed your bachelor's degree, Tiffin University may be a convenient, cost-effective option for you. To learn more about pursuing your Campus complete our online form today.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Founded 1888
- On Campus and Online Academic Programs
- Enrollment: 6,816 students
- Faculty: 133 full time faulty; 80% hold doctorates or the highest certification in their fields
- The Richard C. Pfeiffer Library has an extensive collection of books, subscriptions to magazines and newspapers, microfiche units, and computers for online searching. The library is a member of OhioLINK and Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
Tiffin University’s primary campus is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area on a stunning 110-acre campus. We offer a wide selection of programs through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences. The Bachelor of Business Administration program we provide is available on a full-time basis and has a Fall start date. Additionally, you may be able to earn your Campus online. Tiffin University is the right choice for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their lifestyle.
The Marketing concentration provides students with the advanced knowledge in marketing products and services. Students will explore the practices and techniques commonly used to increase exposure and market positions. Challenges and benefits in negotiating sponsorships and endorsements allow the students to develop competencies to potentially maximize revenue for organizations and individuals. Students will also be exposed to marketing in an international arena.
Attend class at one of our many satellite campus locations. We are in Toledo, Fremont, Cleveland, Elyria, Brunswick, Columbus and Cincinnati. Fill in our inquiry form for more information about getting your Bachelor of Business Administration today.
Tiffin University is the flexible choice for mature, working students looking to pursue their Bachelor of Business Administration while working. Let us help you get started. Talk to us now about the Bachelor of Business Administration program. Simply fill out our online inquiry form.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011