Tiffin University was founded in 1888, spending over 100 years creating the ideal campus and learning environment for our students.
Our 110-acre campus, situated in Tiffin, Ohio, offers facilities such as the Graduate Student Services and the Career Development Offices, which offer students the advice and support they need to succeed.
Want to get started on the pursuit of a Master's of Criminal Justice beyond your state of West Virginia? Contact Tiffin University today.
Master's of Criminal Justice offered by Tiffin University
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Forensic Psychology
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Master's of Criminal Justice graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Go after the lucrative career you want by pursuing your studies at Tiffin University.
Our dedicated faculty members provide professionally focused, learning-centered programs, including our Master's of Criminal Justice program in Ohio.
To find out more about enrolling in our Master's of Criminal Justice as a West Virginia student, call Tiffin University today or complete an inquiry form.