Tiffin University was founded in 1888, spending over 100 years creating the ideal campus and learning environment for our students.
Found in the Tiffin, Ohio area, our 110-acre campus continues to offer distinctive features like the Student Services Office and the Career Development Office, both designed to support students throughout their academic journeys.
Expand your horizons from Pennsylvania and start earning a Master's of Criminal Justice with us! Contact Tiffin today.
Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University in Ohio
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Forensic Psychology
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Master's of Criminal Justice graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Studying at Tiffin University allows you to pursue the career of your dreams at your own pace.
Our dedicated faculty members provide professionally focused, learning-centered programs, including our Master's of Criminal Justice program in Ohio.
To find out more about enrolling in our Master's of Criminal Justice as a Pennsylvania student, call Tiffin University today or complete an inquiry form.