The main campus is located in Tiffin, Ohio on a picturesque 110-acre campus.
We offer a wide selection of programs through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences.
You can complete your flexible Criminal Justice Master's program in less than two years.
Classes are conveniently available at any one of our campus locations or online.
Tiffin University is the ideal solution for busy adults looking for a program that work with their schedule.
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Forensic Psychology
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Master's of Criminal Justice graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Complete our online inquiry form to learn more about getting your Master's of Criminal Justice today.