Tiffin University is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area and our 110-acre campus provides an ideal setting to obtain higher learning.
We offer studies through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences.
Different study options are available based on your program type including full-time and part-time options, accelerated completion and varying start dates.
Additionally, you may be able to earn your Master's of Criminal Justice online.
Tiffin University is the right choice for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their lifestyle.
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Forensic Psychology
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Master's of Criminal Justice graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Submit our inquiry form to learn more about earning your Master's of Criminal Justice today.