Tiffin University’s primary campus is located in the Tiffin, Ohio area on a stunning 110-acre campus.
Programs are offered through the School of Arts & Sciences, School of Business and School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences.
Different study options are available based on your program type including full-time and part-time options, accelerated completion and varying start dates.
The Criminal Justice Master's program program is also available to be studied online.
Tiffin University is the right choice for busy adults looking for a program that fits into their lifestyle.
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Criminal Justice Master's program at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Forensic Psychology
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Criminal Justice Master's program graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Simply fill out the inquiry form to learn more about completing your Criminal Justice Master's program today.