Campus Courses from Tiffin University
You can still study on campus in Ohio even if you are a working professional with other obligations. Even with a busy full-time job, you can successfully obtain a career-focused education with the flexible program options offered at Tiffin University. We offer a variety of bachelor's and master's degree programs on a number of campuses. We also offer online programs that cater to working adults who are looking for a convenient way to continue their education. Contact us today to learn more about how our on-campus and online programs can advance your career!
Degree Completion Programs at Tiffin
- Degree Completion Programs lessen the demands of traditional enrollment
- Values work/life balance
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students
- On-campus programs run consecutively so there is only one subject to focus on at a time
- Online academic programs allow you to take classes independently and work around your schedule
- Programs begin every January, March (online), May (online), August, and October (online)
A Private University Providing Real Life Education!
If you are looking for a private university to complete your undergraduate or graduate degree, hone your skills and take your career to the next level, check out what Tiffin University has to offer. Tiffin University proudly offers a personal and practical education for motivated students looking for real-life experiences and results. Our private university provides flexible programs that conveniently work with the demands of working adult students. That means you can decide to pursue your degree on campus or online, allowing you to take an active role in your education.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011