Comfortably nestled in the Tiffin, Ohio area, our 110-acre campus provides the ideal backdrop to facilitate higher learning. The flexibility of being able to study on campus or online allows you to better juggle a busy work schedule with the pursuit of your Online Master's of Criminal Justice degree. So if you’ve been looking for a graduate program that provides the skills and knowledge you need, while allowing you to continue working full-time, you can feel confident about choosing the Criminal Justice program from Tiffin University.
See what TU can do for you! Contact Tiffin University to learn more about completing your online Master's of Criminal Justice today.
About the Online Master's of Criminal Justice
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a professional, practical program that attracts skilled individuals from many of the criminal justice systems. This program is an excellent example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Our faculty members, who have all been working professionals in the field, combined with our students, who are also working professionals, create a classroom dynamic found in very few graduate programs.
The Online Master's of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University has available concentrations in:
- Criminal Behavior
- Crime Analysis
- Forensic Psychology
- Homeland Security Administration
- Justice Administration
Examples of types of careers for Online Master's of Criminal Justice graduates include:
- Administrative positions in local, state, and federal agencies
- Positions within corrections and probation departments
- Positions as a research assistant with various agencies
- Positions at the local, state, and federal level in the area of behavioral science
- Clinical or research positions with human service agencies, mental health agencies, social agencies, and forensic agencies
Tiffin University has an excellent reputation for strong academic programs such as the Online Master's of Criminal Justice that can help you get on the fast track to upgrading your career potential. We provide you with the opportunity to pursue graduate studies while maintaining your full-time job. Contact us today for more details about our online Master's of Criminal Justice. All you have to do is call us or complete our short online form.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Founded 1888
- On Campus and Online Academic Programs
- Enrollment: 6,816 students
- Faculty: 133 full time faulty; 80% hold doctorates or the highest certification in their fields
- The Richard C. Pfeiffer Library has an extensive collection of books, subscriptions to magazines and newspapers, microfiche units, and computers for online searching. The library is a member of OhioLINK and Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)