At Tiffin, we understand the challenges faced by adult students who are currently employed full-time, which is why we strive to create programs that speak to your professional career and work with your schedule. You’ll have the opportunity to pursue your online MBA either online or on campus in classes that are kept small in order to provide students with the individual attention they require. So if you’ve been looking for a way to upgrade your knowledge and level of education while maintaining your existing employment, look to Tiffin University for a practical education offering real-world experiences and results.
Apply today. Submit our online form to learn more about completing your Online MBA degree.
About Our Online MBA
The Tiffin University Master of Business Administration (MBA) is highly focused on developing competencies in communication skills, leadership and teamwork, information technology, and problem solving. Tiffin University classes are taught by faculty, never graduate students, and concentrate on current issues in management and the technology-driven global workplace of the third millennium.
With the Online MBA, available concentrations include:
- General Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Sports Management
Examples of types of careers for Online MBA graduates include:
- Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Health Care Administration
- University/College Administration
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
Tiffin University has an excellent reputation for strong academic programs such as the Online MBA that can help you get on the fast track to upgrading your career potential. We provide you with the opportunity to pursue graduate studies while maintaining your full-time job. Request more information about the Business Administration program, today. Simply fill out an online form.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Founded 1888
- On Campus and Online Academic Programs
- Enrollment: 6,816 students
- Faculty: 133 full time faulty; 80% hold doctorates or the highest certification in their fields
- The Richard C. Pfeiffer Library has an extensive collection of books, subscriptions to magazines and newspapers, microfiche units, and computers for online searching. The library is a member of OhioLINK and Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)