Get Started on Your Career Today: Enroll at Tiffin University
If you're looking for a flexible, affordable education that helps you stand out in a competitive job market, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. We understand that higher education has to go beyond textbook learning: it has to focus on your specific career goals, helping you develop the real-world competencies and credentials you need to succeed in your chosen field. That's why we tailor our programs to incorporate the practical, industry-relevant skills valued by modern employers. Find out how an online program at Tiffin University could be your first step towards real success: fill out the form to learn more or start your application today.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application or other hidden fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Law firms
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions
- Hospitals and medical service providers
- Accountancy practices
- Schools, colleges and universities
Training with Real-World Applications
Tiffin University is not your typical academic institution. We've offered private, affordable, professionally focused programs since our establishment in 1888, and today we provide students with the flexible, web-enabled courses they need to succeed in the modern workforce. Our faculty members have priceless first-hand experience in their fields, so they know exactly what employers look for in potential candidates — and how best to obtain entry-level roles or progress to the next stage in existing career paths.
We also provide several annual enrollment dates and a choice of study schedules, which means you can potentially earn your qualification sooner — even if you already work part time or full time. That's why Tiffin University is the right choice for aspiring professionals who want an education fit for the real world.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011