Why Tiffin University?
For more than a century, Tiffin University has been providing a safe, friendly place for students to pursue their dreams. Founded in 1888, Tiffin University is an independent, coeducational, institution located on a small but growing campus in Tiffin, Ohio. Our 110-acre campus features historic red brick and sandstone buildings, as well as newer facilities such as the Hertzer Technology Center and The Hayes Center for the Arts.
As a private university, TU offers professionally-focused academic programs and grants the following degrees: Associate of Arts, Associate of Business Administration, Associate of Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Criminal Justice, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Criminal Justice and Master of Humanities. Tiffin University offers academic centers throughout Ohio and online courses.
Contact us or select a program from the menu to learn more about the opportunities that await you at Tiffin University.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Founded 1888
- On Campus and Online Academic Programs
- Enrollment: 6,816 students
- Faculty: 133 full time faulty; 80% hold doctorates or the highest certification in their fields
- 27% of TU students go to graduate school
- 75% of TU students participate in an extracurricular activity
- The Richard C. Pfeiffer Library has an extensive collection of books, subscriptions to magazines and newspapers, microfiche units, and computers for online searching. The library is a member of OhioLINK and Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)